This post may contain affiliate links meaning I earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Read full disclosure here
I am super excited to be nominated not just once but three times by three different bloggers. I feel honored and thankful to everyone who recognizes and loves my work. It makes me happy and makes me work harder. Thank you so much.
The first nomination is named the Sunshine Blogger Award and the second is named the ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. Sunshine and Ideal Inspiration Blogger Awards are not official awards but it feels great to be recognized. Putting in all these hard work, sleepless nights, promoting, sharing does not come easy at all.
For the Sunshine Blogger Award, I was nominated by Anurika from wordstostoriess.wordpress.com. I got to know Anurika through twitter. She is an amazing poet. Her poetry flows and rhymes beautifully anytime I read them. She not only writes poetry, but she is also a lifestyle blogger. I would love you to check her out.
For the Ideal Inspiration Award, I was nominated by both Giulia from tidbitsofcare and Andrea from acaponeconnection. I am so glad to have come across these wonderful bloggers. Their works are different and unique. Giulia is a lifestyle blogger and she uses her blog to inspire others to be the best versions of themselves. And Andre is my favorite goto travel blogger. Do not hesitate to check them out
Rules for ideal inspiration and sunshine blogger awards
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
2) Answer your nomination’s questions
3) Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4) Notify the nominess by commenting or letting them know through social media
5) List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post.
6) Provide a link to the award creator. Rising star from Ideal inspiration
sunshine blogger award
questions by Anurika
1) What Social Channels do you use and why?
I use Twitter and Pinterest majorly and Reddit on occasions. I love Twitter due to its engagement and how supportive the community is, it’s just beautiful to see. Pinterest, on the other hand, is incredible if you want to increase your blog traffic.
2) What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
If I say this, my brother will laugh at me. Ok, I will just go ahead. The scariest thing I have done is going on a rollercoaster. It makes my heart beat fast because I am scared of height. Whenever I get on the ride, I close my eyes. I can’t stand the horror of looking down.
3) What is your favorite Pizza Topping?
I love having mushrooms, chicken, corns, red, green, yellow peppers, and a whole lot of CHEESE.
4) What is the number one thing you need help with in business right now?
Its SEO and Pinterest. I would really love to boost my blog traffic
5) If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you change?
I would travel the world through different means (Airplane, ship, train, bike, canoes, think of anything). I would taste different foods from different cultures, make new friends around the world. Live in luxurious places, take pictures, smile. Just have great wildlife
ideal inspiration award
questions by Giulia
What is something you are fearful of and why?
I am scared of spiders and snakes. They are just really weird and scary looking creatures
List some favorite blogging tools and why you use them?
My favorite is Yoast SEO. I am so bad at SEO so it guides me on the right amount of keywords to use, where to put the keywords, remind me to always add internal links and external links.
My next favourite is of course Canva. I get to create pins to drive traffic to my blog.
What is something normally celebrated that secretly offends you and why?
Loud cacophonous music offends me a lot, especially in public places. I know it is public but you don’t have to be loud with your playlist. I like my peace even in public places
what is your favorite season and why?
I like sunshine, yeah you guessed it “summertime”. Everywhere looks bright and lively. You can go out without the fear of getting cold, wear any type of clothing you want and it feels liberating.
what is your favorite hot beverage?
My favorite beverage is tea
questions by Andrea
What is one trip you took or something you saw while on a trip that greatly impacted you?
This particular trip was when I traveled alone to the UK to spend some time with my cousin. I didn’t have my siblings around me giving me rules and regulations. I jumped from one bus to another, got lost, ate what I wanted, It was just so much fun
if you could travel anywhere and money is not an issue where would you?
I am totally going to Venice, Italy. Since I read this Dan Brown Book, I have been obsessed with visiting the beautiful city. I have seen many travel bloggers write about history and how enjoyable the place is, I have been eager to visit.
who is that someone that inspires you?
My dad. He is such a wonderful man. Always ready to listen and speaks words of wisdom. I really appreciate him and I am glad to have him in my life.
what is your favorite thing about Blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is sharing. The part of hitting the publish button knowing the whole world is about to see your content is nerve-racking but satisfying. The part of you that knows that people will be more informed about what you are good at is bliss.
What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while traveling?
So on this particular trip, I ate the food served on the plane which did not go down well with my stomach. My stomach started making this noise and I knew trouble was about to arise.
Since I was sitting in the middle of the middle aisle, which is the worst place to sit on a plane, I found it hard to excuse myself and go to the toilet conveniently. The person on my right was fast asleep while the other is awake watching movies.
I kept excusing myself to pass gas in the toilet until I noticed he was grumbling and couldn’t take it anymore. Lol. Then a time came when he took his time to stand up for me but gas is not something you can hold for too long. So I conveniently passed gas along the aisle on my way to the toilet.
1. Aimsy at Aimsyantics. I love her crafts because she is creative. She makes DIY look effortless and professional. Her DIY ranges from sewing, soap making, skincare products, and any DIY projects you can think of. I have learned a great deal from her. She has a Youtube channel that makes DIY look easy.
2. Jenn at justthegameoflife. Got to know her from Twitter and she is a lifestyle blogger. I am so happy to meet her, she is very supportive and easy to get along with. She writes about topics that inspire people to be the best versions of themselves.
3. Tiffany at etherealempathy. Anytime I read her blog, I feel refreshed and at peace. I am so glad to have found her blog which is all about self-empowerment both physically and spiritually. She is so kind and she encourages positivity.
4. Isobel at castleandturrets. From her blog, I have seen magnificent castles that I have never come across before. Her blog makes me want to travel and view these mansions across Europe.
5. Kayleigh at Kayleighzara. Since I got to know her on Twitter she has been killing it. From Pinterest SEO to blogging tips, you can get all you want from her blog. She makes me up my Pinterest and SEO games.
6. Didi at didisnotsosecretdiary. She writes about skincare, DIY, and reviews product. Her writing style is so simple and easy to understand. You should definitely check her out
Questions for my nominees
1. why and when did you start blogging?
2. what is your day and night-time skincare routine?
3. what is your typical day like?
4. who are you most proud of and why?
5. who is your favorite musician and why?
So that will be all for now, if you like this, don’t forget to comment and share the love!